Memories of Connor's Adventures

Orlando the Adventurer pulled a Scimitar from beneath his Robes and smiled...

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Cant go on: all I feel Is hate and anger

Just before Christmas 2014 my younger brother sucumbed to a flesh eating bug his doctors told him was incurable cancer and there was nothing that could be done. He suffered for near a half decade. It was only when it transfered to me with a sneeze months before he died that we could prove they didnt know shit. It took me a year to get rid of the antibiotic resistant bug that ate my brothers face into his brain. I thought I might loose my arm but there was no way in hell I was going to see a doctor about it. In the end I went and chewed some grass that dogs feeling a bit unwell would chew. A naturally available antibiotic not ten metres from my brother's bed took out an unstopable flesh eater.
Its a year and a Half on since he died and I find myself filled with anger. I cant go on. So maybe at some point I will come back to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment