Memories of Connor's Adventures

Orlando the Adventurer pulled a Scimitar from beneath his Robes and smiled...

Sunday 7 February 2016

Superbowl Fifty: Peyton Manning Shills god and bud

Even in Australia daytime T.V. was sold out for the Superbowl 50.
Some guy named Peyton Manning thanks God and Budweiser for his superbowl win.
Bud responds with this twitter: 'Congrats to Peyton and whole @broncos team. Where would one ship 50 cases of Budweiser? Just curious.'

Then I caught sight of this response: '...I'm a recovering alcoholic. I've been sober 24-years.
Maybe its because I have not eaten today.
Maybe its because Budweiser was the first beer I ever drank at the ripe old age of 14, on the way to my first blackout of many to come.
But goddamn, this image of 50 cases of Budweiser made me have a major craving, like a sledgehammer out of nowhere...
Fuck you Peyton Manning.'
-thegentildouche

...kinda says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment