Memories of Connor's Adventures

Orlando the Adventurer pulled a Scimitar from beneath his Robes and smiled...

Monday 24 June 2019

Heavy Traffic: yes you with the internets...

As I review my blog and make notes it comes with active audience data... apparently at this time I have a lone viewer in the USA using chrome on a Windows OS (you know who you are).

I get occasional audience from China (though not lately), Russia, Ukraine, UK, USA, Egypt, Korea, Japan, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, and on occasion even Unknown (aparently the ghost in the machine is real). There are people everywhere who enjoy some D&D... or at least the rising popularity of a poem I wrote and translated into every possible language using google translate despite the fact it didnt translate every word for every language.

Hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment