Memories of Connor's Adventures

Orlando the Adventurer pulled a Scimitar from beneath his Robes and smiled...

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Terraforming Deserts: I do some garden clean-up

 Here is our Coconut Palm at 7am on a Wednesday (smug bastard). Any way, it is around fourty years old. So why am I up this early, well, its so I can show you why you shouldnt remove those coconuts from around its base. Lazy and worthless gardner that I am, I kind of just threw the stray coconuts in under the tree for the last thirty years.

 They actually break down into plant mulch similar to peatmoss. Those that dont germinate have become in the last thirty years of my patented 'meh' gardening method a protective layer from the harsh sun, and topsoil starter.

It might even be worth growing these suckers on Mars on account of its cruel and jagged topsoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment