A phonetic cluster
- Ta (to melt)
- Tag (to touch, handle; set in order)
- Tak (to be silent; to take)
- Tap (plug, wad, projecting part)
- Tauro (bull)
- Taw (to make, manufacture)
- Sta (to stand)
- Stag (to seep, drip: associated with a swamp)
- Stam (stammer)
- Staup (cooking vessel)
So what we have here is a phonetic tied to the exodus period. The narrative is of a stammering priest. The taking and concealing of a bull in a swamp so it isnt destroyed. Not everyone is on board with the Cult of Moses. So exodus treasure (golden calf) is hidden in a swamp near the site the golden treasures were being destroyed as ordered by Moses.
Is there a swamp in Sinai? Even a bog or spring might do. It will be within a few miles of the camp of the israelites.