Memories of Connor's Adventures

Orlando the Adventurer pulled a Scimitar from beneath his Robes and smiled...

Thursday 14 September 2023

Exit Vector: third time lucky?

This blog got choked when someone flagged it as a spam site unnoticed by me for an unknowable amount of time. So... sorry if you didn't get to see it.

I'm sure Google Terms of Service will surrender ownership of it all to the public domain eventually.


D&D is now an online macrotransaction game with no future D&D books in the physical form. That looses those kids sitting around the dining room table. My D&D books went to relatives- whose mom has no time for books but told me having a bible wards off evil. We are headed for a barbarous age that only communist dictatorship and mandatory doctorate education can end

Going blind sucks. I put my last six boxes of books on the side of the road hoping someone would get them. Books on maths, engineering, VLSI chip design, electronics, poetry, rocket science, musket rifles and the secret of gunpowder making and fireworks. For four days before they were picked up as trash.


I shall suffer no pain
at humanity's end, 
They lived their turn,
and died in their cave.


No comments:

Post a Comment